This is a legal agreement between the purchaser of the digital product ("Licensee") and Studio Standard. By using this digital product, the Licensee agrees to be bound by the terms of this license. If the Licensee does not agree with the terms of this license, they are not authorized to use the digital product in any way.
1) Grant of License: Studio Standard grants the Licensee a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use (install and run) one copy of the digital product on a single computer or device, for personal, or commercial purposes only. This license does not allow the Licensee to re-sell our products as the templates, for example on TemplateMonster, Etsy, Creative Market or any similar marketplace.
2) Restrictions: Except as expressly permitted by this Agreement or by the digital product's end user license agreement (if any), the Licensee may not: a) decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of the software; b) redistribute, encumber, sell, rent, lease, sublicense or otherwise transfer rights to the digital product.
3) Termination: This Agreement is effective until terminated. The Agreement will terminate automatically if the Licensee fails to comply with any terms herein.
4) Commercial License: Under our commercial license, you are allowed to use the template for commercial purposes. Commercial purposes includes work for a single client or corporation, however, This digital product may not be resold, sub-licensed or redistributed for commercial purposes.
5) Copyright: All title and copyrights in and to this digital product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, video, text, and "applets" incorporated into the digital product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the digital product are owned by us or our suppliers. This Agreement grants the Licensee only a limited, nonexclusive license to use this digital product. All copyright notices on this digital product must be retained intact. Except as expressly provided herein, we reserve all rights not expressly granted with respect to this digital product.
6) Limited Warranty: We warrant that the Licensee's use of this digital product will be uninterrupted and error
7) No Liability for Consequential Damages: In no event will we be liable to the Licensee for any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages arising out of this Agreement or the use of this digital product, even if we have been advised of the possibility thereof.
8) Termination: This Agreement is effective until terminated by us. We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time if the Licensee fails to comply with any provision of this Agreement. Upon termination, the Licensee will destroy all copies of this digital product in its possession or control.
9) Governing Law: This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America without regard to conflicts of law provisions thereof.
10) Severability: If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
11) Integration: This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between us with respect to this digital product and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications, agreements, representations, and understandings (whether oral, written or electronic) between us with respect to this digital product.
12) Waiver: The failure by us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
13) Assignment: You may not assign your rights under this Agreement, and any attempt to do so will be void.